High net worth individuals and family offices face increasing security threats. We provide protective strategies to reduce risk exposure and maintain personal security and safety without adversely impacting business operations or lifestyle.
We offer comprehensive security, risk mitigation and crisis management solutions tailored to the unique needs of HNWIs and family offices that range from sophisticated global executive protection and emergency crisis response to security technology design and implementation for homes, offices and family communication. Private clients and their advisors place their trust in us based on our experience around the globe, clear communication style, and ability to respond reliably and quickly.
Our team includes professionals who have served as federal and state prosecutors, law enforcement agents from the Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Secret Service and the Department of Homeland Security, specialists from the U.S. Marshal Service Witness Protection Program and the New York City Police Department, as well as ASIS International certified specialists. We employ forensic identification experts, technology and cyber consultants, forensic accountants and other professionals with experience delivering professional services to HNWIs.
Hear Cody Shultz speak about “Risk Management for High-Net-Worth Individuals” and how to address security needs and mitigate risks.
PRIVATE CLIENT PROTECTION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Personal protection services
- Cyber security assessments and data protection
- Global crisis hotline and response
- Global private investigations, surveillance, and undercover operations
- Security assessment
- Security systems design
- Due diligence and background screening
- Social media monitoring
- Surveillance detection training
- Travel security, transportation, and emergency planning
- Private event security planning
- Technical security countermeasures – sweeps