Guidepost Solutions helps clients expand their business development opportunities within the federal and law enforcement sectors.
Our Federal and Law Enforcement Business Development Consulting group helps clients:
- Prepare and respond to government requests for proposals;
- Expand and grow existing contracts;
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing contracts; and
- Respond to requests for information.
Our team has served in key leadership roles throughout the government, including the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, and Defense, as well as the FBI, CIA, Drug Enforcement Administration, and other governmental agencies.
We have specific expertise and a unique understanding of the opportunities and challenges facing federal government agencies. Our valued relationships help clients expand their business development initiatives by meeting specific needs and identifying new opportunities unique to their targets in the federal and law enforcement sectors.
We can support efforts to be the “company of choice” when it comes time for awarding new contracts or maintaining existing opportunities.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Helping clients better understand agency decision-making processes, key players and operational issues.
- Providing insight into potential operational utilization of client offerings.
- Assisting with post-award contract program management.