With a growing number of states legalizing cannabis for medical and recreational use, companies operating in this market must expand their capacity to cultivate, process, or distribute quickly. Industry participants must navigate an abundance of security concerns, logistical challenges, and ever-evolving regulations. Our team of experts are former leaders in the security, investigations, intelligence, and public safety communities, which allows us to deliver educated and informed recommendations for companies navigating the complexities of the cannabis industry.
The Guidepost Solutions Security and Technology Consulting group specializes in helping cannabis organizations assess and address their security, communication and safety needs with an integrated suite of technology design, project management, and operational consulting services. Our security experts can assist with the permit application process, and the development and implementation of all parts of the Security Plan that includes the Management, Operations and Technology Strategies.
Our Monitoring, Compliance and Investigation group provides the tools needed to prevent fraud, and reduce the risk of criminal activity associated with diversion, theft, and sabotage. Members of the MCI team have vast experience working in highly regulated industries, as well as serving in the government agencies responsible for enforcing stringent regulations. We understand the mind-set of regulators, prosecutors, and in-house compliance and legal teams.
OUR SERVICES IN THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY INCLUDE:
- Master Planning
- Design and Project Management
- Post Orders
- Officer Training
- Awareness Training
- Operations Center Design and Implementation
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Transportation and Delivery Planning
- Content for Licensing/Permitting
- Executive Planning and Protection
- Emergency Operations and Action Plans
- Workplace Violence Prevention and Intervention Development
- Compliance and Auditing (Controlled Substance Act (CSA), Fintech, PCI, legal, licensing, operational, regulatory)
- Risk Management
- Investor Due Diligence Investigations
- Employee Screening and Background Investigations