With a growing number of states legalizing cannabis for medical and recreational use, companies operating in this market must expand their capacity to cultivate, process, and distribute quickly. At the same time, they must navigate an abundance of security concerns, logistical challenges, and ever-evolving regulations. We help those navigating the many complexities that arise in the cannabis industry.
Our team of expert consultants has experience serving in the security, investigations, intelligence, and public safety communities. We can help you assess and address your security, communication and safety needs with an integrated suite of technology design, project management, and operational consulting services. We can assist with the permit application process and the development and implementation of all parts of your security plan to include management, operations and technology strategies.
In addition, we can provide the tools needed to prevent fraud and reduce the risk of criminal activity associated with diversion, theft, and sabotage. Members of our team have vast experience working in highly regulated industries, as well as serving in the government agencies responsible for enforcing stringent regulations. We understand the mind-set of regulators, prosecutors, and in-house compliance and legal teams.
OUR SERVICES IN THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY INCLUDE:
- Master Planning
- Design and Project Management
- Post Orders
- Officer Training
- Awareness Training
- Operations Center Design and Implementation
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Transportation and Delivery Planning
- Content for Licensing/Permitting
- Executive Planning and Protection
- Emergency Operations and Action Plans
- Workplace Violence Prevention and Intervention Development
- Compliance and Auditing (Controlled Substance Act (CSA), Fintech, PCI, legal, licensing, operational, regulatory)
- Risk Management
- Investor Due Diligence Investigations
- Employee Screening and Background Investigations