At Guidepost Solutions, our security consulting services are operationally centric supported by excellent technology design. We deploy a holistic planning approach and a comprehensive risk assessment methodology to address the unique security needs and challenges for any company. We deliver the analysis, information, design, and guidance needed to elevate security programs to the next level and mitigate business risk.
Our analysis and reporting focus on the three core pillars of security planning: physical, operations, and technology. From there we evaluate the organizational security program as a whole and assess the individual needs of each location or business unit, including each facility’s capabilities and realistic threat potential. We have worked with clients all over the world to provide and implement customized and dynamic security risk management plans that address local, regional and international concerns.
Our team includes industry leaders and experts with the experience and insight to help effectively manage and minimize security risks. Many of our team members have been security leaders within organizations.
We understand the challenges of trying to attain a broader perspective while operating from the inside. Our team members act as a force multiplier within our clients’ organizations, making the nearly impossible, possible.
Our team will help achieve a true third-party, top-level perspective and assist with balancing the security needs of a business within the limitations of budgets, timelines, and systems through our proven solutions and targeted strategies.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Feasibility studies, program audits and assessments
- Comprehensive low voltage technology assessments
- Master plan program and budget review and development
- Security and fire alarm surveys and program development
- Threat, risk, and vulnerability assessments
- Business case and best practices
- Operational effectiveness and cost control
- Security/fire standards and program development
- Software evaluation and implementation
- Liaison to code authorities and U.L.
- Staff and organizational assessments
- Development of protocols, policies, and procedures
- Managed services
- Implementation of SecureID®, a web-based identity verification software solution