Even the largest companies in the world with the most well-equipped security centers and designated security staff still rely on external services to fulfill ongoing, daily operational needs; assist with large projects; or handle unexpected events.
The Managed Services team at Guidepost Solutions provides enterprise-level security system management and scalable service packages to meet specific organizational needs and budgets. Through a client-centric approach, our experts will tailor our extensive suite of services to fit and support a company’s existing systems and processes – all with the goal of bringing more efficiency and value to its technology and operations.
Our high-caliber, credentialed professionals include former federal and state law enforcement agents; former security executives; information technology professionals; cyber specialists; and engineers. They offer decades of experience and insight with specialized training as Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CIPP®), Physical Security Professionals (PSP®), and Certified Protection Professionals (CPP®).
A TAILORED APPROACH TO SECURITY TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT
To gain a better understanding, we will first evaluate current security plans and existing capabilities with a focus on impact and vulnerabilities. Based on our findings, we will then provide recommendations to best assist the existing team, close any gaps, and improve the overall security posture. By working with our dynamic (virtual) or embedded (on-site) team members, clients have access to reliable support and optional 24/7 coverage.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Non-bias, third-party expert support, and guidance for all systems, platforms, and processes.
- Identifying opportunities for improving efficiency and optimizing technology and operations.
- Eliminating scaling in whole units, such as an employee or contractor, by offering dynamic virtual support in the increments needed.
- Embedded on-site security technology and/or cyber security
- Maintaining and updating all systems.
- Setting up and programing new software.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing issues across all platforms.
- Serving as a liaison to coordinate vendor repairs and services for onsite maintenance, verify repairs are completed, and review repair invoices for accuracy.
- Decentralizing reliance on one integrator globally.
- Proactive monitoring and systems analysis.
- Risk intelligence reporting.
OUR SECURED MANAGED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Staff Modeling
- Technical Security Support
- Operational Security Support
- System Programming & Administration
Virtual Chief Security Officers