Telecommunication systems enable robust and reliable communication of information across an enterprise or local network. Designing intelligent and integrated telecommunication systems requires extensive planning early in the design process to ensure that the design and function meld seamlessly together.
Our systems design incorporates industry best practices that allow for space efficiencies, enhance the user experience, and ensure compliance with code requirements. We design reliable systems for new and existing facilities that result in minimal disruption to operations. We deliver strategic master plans and design services for both building and campus infrastructure, presented in a detailed, clear, and coordinated set of construction documents to support the implementation of the designed systems. We work closely with the owner, architect, and engineering firms to create adaptive and collaborative spaces that enhance user experience and performance. We utilize appliances, software, and our best practice approach to help strengthen systems’ security by identifying cyber vulnerabilities and creating action plans.
- Structured Cabling Systems
- Outside Plant
- WiFi Heatmap Survey/ System Design
- RF Communications
- Cellular Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Emergency Responder Radio Communications Systems (ERRCS)
- Data and Voice Network Systems Design
- Technology Commissioning
- Program and Project Management
- Technology Master Planning
- Cyber Security Auditing and Penetration test