The Guidepost Solutions team works closely with businesses to support the implementation of a comprehensive immigration compliance program tailored to their needs. Utilizing our network of former immigration agents and professionals, our expert team creates customized compliance plans, offers critical compliance training and, with our proprietary auditing software, I-9 Evaluator, conducts comprehensive audits with detailed reporting to help employers identify trends and issues of concern.
Our unique expertise across the federal trade, commerce, regulatory and the law enforcement landscape, allows us to provide basic immigration compliance training, to help companies comply with contract terms and conditions.
- Perform comprehensive I-9 inspection services with a focus on enhancing technical and substantive compliance of existing I-9’s to government requirements including a review of current retention policies.
- Develop an attorney/client privileged comprehensive I-9 review report, with recommendations for corrective actions (as needed), trend analysis and post-audit training action plan.
- Implement a bi-annual, re-inspection program. This program involves randomly selecting a limited number of hiring locations each year, and reviewing I-9’s to ensure compliance with latest requirements and company training.
- Develop a contractor compliance program to ensure that all contractors are fulfilling their immigration compliance responsibilities to mitigate this common corporate vulnerability.
- Provide in person immigration and compliance training for managers, including specific guidance on I-9 completion; common technical and substantive problems, red flags, and trends; document fraud training; discussion of new ICE guidance; and what ICE auditors look for in reviews.
Contractors and subcontractors are increasingly being required to certify their compliance to basic immigration best practices as a condition of their contracts. These requirements range from proving a basic understanding of the I-9 process to submitting to a third-party audit reviewing paperwork. Our training programs, auditing services and custom consulting ensure clients are meeting the terms of their contracts.