The days of an audiovisual system being a simple projector on a cart are long gone. The technologies behind communicating video and audio information have become an integral component of any facility’s building systems — requiring the same level of planning and integration as telecommunications, security, building management systems, or any other low voltage system critical to its operations.
Whether it is an architectural feature in the lobby, an interactive building directory, a training room on the third floor, huddle and team rooms on every level, or a corporate boardroom at the top, audiovisual technology is embedded in small and large ways throughout the smart buildings of today.
Guidepost Solutions can help develop the audiovisual program for any facility and business, guiding clients through the constantly evolving audiovisual technology and applications that are helping organizations meet their goals every day. So whether that is a simple meeting room, a modern courtroom, a campus of smart classrooms, or a suite of integrated operating rooms, Guidepost has the experience, the expertise, and the vision.
Whether an architect or an end-user, we can assist with the planning, design, and implementation of your audiovisual systems including:
- Presentation systems for any space
- Audiovisual communications system such as videoconferencing and telepresence
- Digital signage and wayfinding
- Sound reinforcement
- Emergency and Global Security Operations Centers
- Government meeting facilities such as city council chambers
- Smart classrooms and learning labs
- Medical simulation facilities
- Integrated operating rooms
- Media acquisition, management, and distribution
- Video production, post-production, and broadcast