Guidepost Solutions takes a holistic approach to systems design that puts the user first. Before we begin our design or discuss engineering solutions, our strategy is to work directly with operations to evaluate existing conditions, organizational goals, system performance, and staff protocols and procedures. Our team couples our strategy with an infrastructure approach — designing our systems on a shared network, reducing overall operating costs and energy usage. Once we have a thorough understanding of functionality, we develop an integrated technology suite that will smoothly transition to daily use and meet future needs.
From consultation to design through implementation management, we support the project every step of the way. Our experts help balance our client’s budget and realistic business needs for the most cost-effective blend of customized, innovative, and industry-best solutions.
Our systems design and project management team specialize in the following services:
- Healthcare and nurse call
We serve architects, builders, and end-user clients and can provide:
- Safer and more efficient working environments for the enterprise
- Systems design to secure critical and high-value assets
- Flexible systems design allowing for adoption of future technologies with minimal or no impact to base building infrastructure
- Customized technological solutions that align with your organization’s operations
- Detailed recommendations including project scope, schedule, and cost estimates