At Guidepost Solutions, our security consulting services revolve around you. By using a holistic planning approach coupled with our comprehensive and proprietary risk assessment methods, we’re able to customize our process to address your company’s unique needs and challenges. In doing so, we deliver the analysis, information, and guidance you need to elevate your company’s security program from where it is now to where you would like it to be.
Our analysis and reporting focus on the three core pillars of security planning: physical, operations, and the technology. From there we evaluate your organizational security program as a whole and assess the individual needs of each of your locations including each facility’s capabilities and realistic threat potential. We’ve worked with clients all over the world to provide and implement customized and dynamic security risk management plans that address local, regional and international concerns.
Experts who have been right where you are
Our team is made up of industry leaders and experts with the experience and insight to help you effectively manage and minimize security risks. Not only have we dealt with the same concerns and challenges as you’re facing while serving our other clients, but many of our team members have been in your place while working within corporations as well.
We know what it’s like to experience the overwhelming feeling of trying to attain a broader perspective while operating from the inside. It’s more than difficult to accomplish alone – it’s nearly impossible.
Our team will help you achieve true third-party, top-level perspective and assist you in balancing the security needs of your business with the limitations of your budget, timelines, and systems through our proven solutions and targeted strategies.
We provide clients with the following consulting services:
- Feasibility studies, program audits & assessments
- Comprehensive low voltage technology assessments
- Master plan program and budget review & development
- Security and fire alarm surveys and program development
- Threat, risk, & vulnerability assessments
- Business case and best practices
- Operational effectiveness & cost control
- Security/fire standards and program development
- Software evaluation & implementation
- Liaison to code authorities & U.L.
- Staff and organizational assessments
- Development of protocols, policies, and procedures
- Managed services
- Implementation of SecureID®, a web-based identity verification software solution