A detailed and effective gap analysis will put you in the best position to enhance and refine your technological and operational security standing. Even the most seasoned management executive is limited in their ability to get an accurate grasp of the overall impact and shortcomings of their own security program. Not because they aren’t capable of understanding and analyzing every aspect of the current plan, but because when operating from the inside it’s difficult to be completely objective and thorough.
Guidepost Solutions best practice gap analysis methods and many years of experience ensure that you have a clear and complete understanding of the differences between what you have and what you want so you can begin to take actionable steps towards filling those gaps.
Gap analysis allows you to:
- Take a full, objective look at your current systems, processes, procedures, and design
- Validate or alleviate your concerns and suspected shortcomings
- Review and understand the gaps in your security plan with the help of an industry expert
- Evaluate and prioritize solutions to meet your evolving needs and eliminate gaps
- Meet or exceed all compliance and regulatory requirements