In this technology-driven and competitive business era, a single data breach can have a far-reaching negative impact on your reputation and bottom line. The risk of regulatory violations, security breaches and data leaks is very real, and it’s essential that you understand the systems and standards your external technology providers operate within to control and mitigate your exposure.
Every one of your third-party IT and software developers needs to operate within standards that meet the regulatory guidelines of your industry and security requirements of your business. For a modern company that outsources even a fraction of their application services, managing various independent developers and service providers can seem like an overwhelming and impossible task.
At Guidepost Solutions, we’ve established a standalone, comprehensive cyber audit and review system. We can help you evaluate your third-party software developers as well as business partners, vendors, and anyone else you share sensitive data with, to make sure they meet your industry and company information and application security standards. We can also assist you in designing oversight and control measures to ensure that new and continuing providers meet your security requirements.
Our application security and threat mitigation services include:
- Third party review to make sure your software code meets industry and compliance requirements
- Evaluation of third-party developers and integrators to be sure they follow secure software coding principles and regulatory guidelines
- Objective analysis and testing of application code for potential bugs, holes, and weak points
- Manual penetration testing for software, systems, and code
- Insight on the most cost-effective solutions for ensuring external providers meet or exceed your internal standards and all industry regulations