The e-commerce revolution has brought speed and convenience to the corporate sector, but it’s also brought a host of security risks, liabilities, and challenges all its own. Beyond considering physical risks, you also have to make a plan for network and data protection, minimizing exposure, and managing a potential breach.
In spite of its complexity and critical importance; cyber security is often undervalued or approached as a piecemeal project with various vendors filling different roles. At Guidepost Solutions, we treat cyber threat mitigation with the same holistic, top-level planning and regard as we do all of our other services.
With our extensive experience and comprehensive approach, we can lead you through the planning, design, and implementation of your virtual systems. Instead of using processes and programs you’ve put together by default, our experts can identify and evaluate gaps in your network security that may be causing unnecessary risk exposure and suggest the most effective solutions.
Once you understand the weak points in your current program, we can help you design a plan for implementing services and processes into your digital environment to make it more predictive and secure.
We apply an approach to cyber threat mitigation that will:
- Help determine what data and capabilities are critical to your business
- Evaluate the mitigation and defense posture of your current processes and systems
- Determine what; if any, legacy systems need to be updated and enhanced
- Assess network vulnerability and provide countermeasures & penetration testing assurance
- Build an adaptive cyber security model that can evolve with the changing virtual landscape