Guidepost Solutions offers due diligence services for law firms and EB-5 investor visa applicants. Our extensive experience in financial investigations, audits and compliance program reviews makes us well-positioned to minimize investment risk, and to assist with supporting with the detailed visa application processes.
Investment Options Due Diligence
We ferret out fraud, financial manipulation or misrepresentation, accounting irregularities, or any other financial misconduct, in support of investment due diligence. Working in tandem, our investigators and forensic accountants help our clients to identify, understand and address both simple and complex financial irregularities to allow you to make the accurate, informed decisions that will lead to a sound investment. These services can be applied to both the Regional Center route and the individual investment route when partnering is involved.
- Evaluate Activity of Identified Regional Center or Investment Partner(s)
- Background and Vetting of Principals of Regional Center or Investment Partner(s)
- Withdraw / Return of Funds / Return on Investment
- Jobs Creation Evaluation
- Evaluation of Additional Costs (Regional Center fees)
Investment Funds Due Diligence
One of the most difficult aspects of the EB-5 visa application process relates to the ability to demonstrate the source and nature of the funds being invested. Our investment funds due diligence services provide for the tracing and documentation of the funds to ensure that the visa application process proceeds smoothly.
- Source of Funds / Tracing of Funds
- Review of Mandated “At Risk Capital” Provision
- Transfer of Funds