The days of an audiovisual system being a simple projector on a cart are long gone. The technologies behind communicating video and audio information have become an integral component of any facility’s building systems — requiring the same level of planning and integration as telecommunications, security, building management systems, or any other low voltage system critical to building operations. Whether it is an architectural feature in the lobby, an interactive building directory, a training room on the third floor, huddle and team rooms on every level, or a corporate boardroom at the top, audiovisual technology is embedded in small and large ways throughout the smart buildings of today.
Guidepost Solutions can develop the audiovisual program and design the systems for any facility and business, guiding clients through the constantly evolving audiovisual technology and applications that are helping organizations meet their goals every day. Whether a simple meeting room, a modern courtroom, a campus of smart classrooms, or a suite of integrated operating rooms, Guidepost Solutions has the experience, the expertise, and the vision.
Our services include design for the following:
- Presentation systems for any space
- Audiovisual communication/collaboration systems
- Performing arts facilities
- Digital signage and wayfinding
- Sound reinforcement, public address and sound masking
- Emergency and global security operations centers
- Government facilities, including council chambers and courtrooms
- Smart classrooms, learning labs and lecture halls
- Medical simulation facilities
- Integrated operating rooms
- Media acquisition, management, and distribution
- Video production, post-production, and broadcast