The success of security policies and systems depends, in part, on their proper implementation and use. A continuous improvement process is required to sustain a security program on a day-to-day basis. The program must meet the business needs and appropriately mitigate security risks.
Guidepost Solutions information program assessments and maturation services lend an objective, expert eye to current and future system needs. We will help evaluate and implement all the facets of an efficient and optimized information security plan that’s perfectly tailored and designed to grow as business needs change.
PROGRAM ASSESSMENT AND MATURATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive guidance to help craft the right processes and controls for information security management system;
- Assistance with the creation or modernization of information security policies;
- System updates and patch management analysis and implementation strategies;
- Insight into the necessity and priority-order of potential upgrades, updates, and maintenance; and
- A gap analysis to help identify and measure risk exposure with metrics management.