About SecureID® – An Enhanced Identity Verification Solution
SecureID® is a web-based, SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) identity verification software solution designed to provide clients with the ability to confirm the identity of individuals in a consistent and nondiscriminatory manner. Developed by former leaders from the U. S. Department of Homeland Security and the U. S. Department of Justice, this solution combines automated verification efforts with the use of trained identity and fraud specialists that can evaluate usage trends and provide third-party interviews with potential violators of a client’s trust.
How it works.
By collecting limited information, an online identity quiz can be produced to validate the identity of the individual engaging with the SecureID® system. The initial identity verification process can be completed, in most cases, in less than a minute.
If the results from an identity quiz are inconclusive, the individual is processed through a unique and rapid exception process conducted by qualified, professional identity specialists.
Integrate into your current processes.
SecureID® connects through a secure, direct-user interface to our cloud application. Alternatively, companies seeking to incorporate identity verification as part of an existing process for clients, customers, employees or other audiences can utilize SecureID® as a back-end system that seamlessly engages with your processes and interface via a customized connection. Our team of expert developers can work with you to achieve this process integration with our proprietary system.
SecureID® can be used in multiple environments where affirming identities are essential to your business to minimize exposure to fraud:
- New Hires* (see below to learn more about additional SecureID® tools to help with new hires)
- Authorized Payee Verification
- Insurance Holder Verification
- Test/Exam Participants
- Account Recovery or Authorization
* Ensure an employment authorized workforce with additional SecureID® features.
Used as part of an overall compliance program, SecureID® helps employers achieve the gold standard of immigration compliance. By integrating a smartI-9 identity verification capabilities and connectivity to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify system, employers benefit from a seamless onboarding process with SecureID® that ensures the integrity of their workforce.
- SecureID® SmartI-9: The smartI-9 includes error checking to ensure all data fields are completed, instances of over documentation are avoided and appropriate documents are accepted. Additionally, the system flags invalid dates, duplicate Social Security numbers, A Numbers, and employee names, among many other useful tools.
- SecureID® Identity Verification: Our proprietary identity verification solution removes the guessing game for human resource managers over the validity of documents presented by providing a quick, simple, non-discriminatory and accurate system to confirm identity of individuals.
- E-Verify Web Services Provider: By pulling relevant data from the smartI-9, human resource managers can submit employee information to E-Verify with one click of a button. There’s no need to login to E-Verify directly and reenter information previously gathered. With SecureID® this information is transmitted directly to E-Verify with immediate feedback. SecureID® allows human resource managers to track and resolve most system queries directly through our system. As an E-Verify web services provider, the software allows businesses to retain direct control of their E-Verify requirements with useful tools to facilitate this process.